1. Can you suggest which flowers will suit the style of my big day?
A. This will depend upon the theme that you are choosing such as Traditional, Vintage, Funky, etc and we would spend the time at our consultation looking at the colours and flower types that you like most. I would suggest that you first Google colours of flowers and see what attracts you the most then when we meet we have a starting point of ideas.
2. Have you worked at my wedding venue before?
A. We have worked at most of the venues in and around Brighton but tend to keep within 20 miles to ensure a personal efficient service
3. Can I see examples of your previous work?
A. A portfolio of our work is kept at the shop for Brides to see the quality of our floristry work and a brief example can be seen on our website on our weddings page to give you a flavour.
4. Can you advise me about which flowers to choose to suit my colour scheme?
A. We will always give you advice on colours, but these again is best approached by having an idea by doing a Google search on flower colours and see what types of flowers there are and which ones attract you.
5. Which flowers will be in season on my wedding date?
A. Once the date is known to us we would then advise you which flowers would be best for the time of year but as the world develops more and more flowers are becoming available all the year around.
6. Which flowers and arrangements are popular at the moment?
A. Traditional style of white and red roses are making quite a comeback at present along with teardrop bouquets, but there is still quite a variety dependent upon budget and venue, but keep an eye on trending websites and magazines.
7. Can you suggest flowers and size to suit my dress?
A. Yes we can make suggestions at the consultation stage and can show examples to give you an idea how they all look together.
8. Can you transport my ceremony flowers to the reception/Church and do you set them up for us?
A. Yes this is normal to transport flowers to different locations such as Bouquets for Bride and Bridesmaids, then buttonholes to the Groom, with ceremony flowers to the church and reception flowers for the venue. If the arrangements need to be set up we can do this for you, but if the arrangements are simple the venue staff can do this for you
9. What would happen if I had to change my arrangement at last minute?
A. Normally this does not tend to happen unless it’s a marquee in the middle of a field that is under water, but when the balance is due that is when any changes are ironed out to make things go as smoothly as possible. However, if the unforeseen happens we would work with you to make your day as special as you want it to be.
10. Will you do a mock-up of my chosen arrangements?
A. At the consultation we will put colours and flower types together to give you a far better idea about your choices and that they work well together, but if you want mock ups these can also be arranged.
Wedding flowers Brighton-Florists Brighton-wedding Supplier Sussex-Brighton wedding Florists.